We’ve boiled the creation of a superior system down to a science
Using advanced tuning software and unorthodox—yet highly effective—woodwork, we outfit your car with the same system you’ve envisioned and desire.
- We build space-efficient subwoofer enclosures that’ll maximize bass volume and take up minimal space
- We use stacking techniques instead of fiber glass to build boxes, which eliminates your exposure to toxins
- We can build enclosures hidden from the public eye like underneath your rear seats, integrated to your rear quarter panel, beneath your spare tire area, within your center console… and much more!
- We use oscilloscopes to check amp and factory system outputs so there’s no distortion in or out
- We use an RTA that allows us to stick a mic in the car and tune it acoustically instead of by ear (talk about not wingin’ it!)
- We can create pressed grills with our routers to maintain the factory look and feel of your car
- We work on your car carefully—as if money could never buy it again
I advise you to come down with your car to get a custom quote on a custom install. Your car, tastes, and ideas are all unique—which is why your presence here for kind of work is a must.