Car Audio Installation
Here are some of our main specialties:
- Aftermarket stereo installations that come with Bluetooth, USB, and auxiliary input.
- Factory integrated Bluetooth and USB installations (so you don’t have to change your stereo)
- Subwoofer systems that can fit in a variety of cars—even trucks and miniature cars
- Factory door speaker replacement
- 4-8 channel amplifiers to give you that concert sound
- Aftermarket navigation systems that are compatible with Smartphone’s
- And a cornucopia of other services that are too many to list here
Let us know if you need something you can’t find here. If it’s related to car audio installation, chances are we’ve got it covered.
How much does it cost to put sound in your car?
The cost of putting sound in your car will depend on the model of the car and the individual requirements for each car audio system. However, to give you an idea, you can expect to get the full spectrum of sound in your car for $1,200 – $3,500+.
In other words, it depends. Are you looking for more bass in your car? Do you prefer more ‘highs’ and treble for music clarity? After 38 years of installing sound systems in cars we’ve found most people prefer both: solid bass with balanced clarity.
What is the best car audio system?
While the perfect car audio system will depend on the model of your car, your budget, as well as your individual preferences, the best car audio systems are generally made by JL Audio, Kicker, Alpine, Focal and Pioneer.
Each brand has its own speciality: JL Audio makes incredible subwoofers and amplifiers, along with digital sound processors. On the other hand, Focal makes superior door speakers.
And of course, Pioneer and Alpine lead the charge with their in-dash head units and Apple CarPlay features.
What speakers are good for a car?
The best speakers for a car are Focal. They offer the best balance of clean sound with high volume. You can get these speakers starting at around $89 for their auditor series, however they can get up to $699+ for their more premium models.
But keep in mind that JL Audio and Kicker also make incredible speakers for cars, too. Kicker is especially great for budget-minded people who want good speakers for their car but don’t want to break the bank!